Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Hermo Beauty Box

When HERMO shared their hot-deals on facebook regarding HBB last thursday, 
I immediately went to the web and grab this awesome deal, such a happy kid.
The beginning of placing order to waiting for the parcel to arrive really makes me sexcited much!
 surprises but most of the time it happened to faile due my kepoh-ness lol!

I know that I do not have to worry whether it is safe or not
Especially when the parcel arrived within 1-2 working days,
 confirm it will arrive at your doorstep.
See the advantages when you purchase with Hermo,
what else to ask for when they offer such benefits

HERMO

In my case, I always sleep late thus woke up late 
so I had to rely on my house-mates to receive most of my parcel.
Thank you Thank you so much :)

Finally my HBB arrived and  it much!


Products in my surprise box:
Dewy Tree Honey Moist Black Sheet Mask
Dewy Tree Deep Detox Black Sheet Mask  
Kosé Infinity Cream Excellent
Purederm Hydro Soothing Aloe Pack
Estée Lauder Perfectly Clean Splash Away Foaming Cleanser
Ralph Lauren 2 Fragrance for women
Reese's Chocolate
Also to add the Christmas feel, there is a small Christmas bell haha!
HERMO

HERMO

If you  surprises and looking for Christmas gifts for the loved ones or yourself, check out the hot deals 

HERMO


Thank you HERMO & looking forward to more deals!
Hermo FB for exciting updates
Hermo Website for more oh-so-amazing deals

No comments:

Post a Comment