Friday, November 02, 2012

Wedding 131012

Remember my previous posts that I went back to Medan, so this is the post on the wedding :)
Actually this was my first time attending my close friend wedding, claps claps wtf! Actually the reason I went back is 2 in 1 hehe. First I can see my parents and second attend the wedding. I knew her wedding date a year before the day so I bought my flights last year December, imagine that! Somehow I was so lucky, cos the return flights I bought falls within my semester break (awesomeness, prediction was slightly perfect cos I missed one lectures to fly back). Cut the craps, I will start with the best two pre-wedding pictures I like teehee..

In Medan, there are many photographer services or whatever it calls and they use brides on 22 for their pre-wedding photos.
Wedding 131012
Wedding 131012

The wedding dinner was held at JW Marriott, Medan. When the clock hits 8pm, the bride and the groom make their first entrance *throw confetti and scream congratulations!! To be honest we didn’t dare to do that or people would give a fck stare lol! Also, I think I skipped half of the dinner loitering around took pics etc fml!

Oh yea, I have not met the groom till the wedding day, I talked to him before but thru whatsapp only wtf! This is the sacrifice I get to be far away from my friends haha!

Wedding 131012

Wedding 131012



Wedding 131012
Zealous (Eliza, Me & Evalin)
Zealous, my high school gang in fact the bride with us too, of cos we cam-whore ourselves lol! the bride was too busy on that day, if you notice the scrap book we were holding, that is done by Eliza, we just paid for our name sobs (so not creative of us). She is a designer so she is very good at her job, hence, we leave all of it to her hehe… Finally met many old classmates whom I have not seen in ages.

Wedding 131012

Wedding 131012

Wedding 131012
Wedding 131012
All of them with their plus ones except me la fml forever alone one lolol! but I enjoy my time with them cos I don't feel alone that much haha!
Wedding 131012

Wedding 131012

Wedding 131012

Congratulations to Vivi & Aldo, Happy Wedding and all the best for upcoming years.
Indeed another memorable day. 

There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company
than a good marriage.
~ Martin Luther ~

PS: In case you noticed that the watermark in the photos used to be the link to this blog, it has changed it to EN, my new platform to blog. If you are a blogger and plan to generate more income like me, you can start by joining me thru this link. Once you click on it, the link will lead you to several steps and you need to make payment, it aint like blogspot that offer you at ZERO price. Bear in mind, you need to make a payment of USD$25, if you are not sure can always leave a comment and ask me :)

 Below is the link to my EN blog, I have decide to update EN first and few days later in blogspot :) 


Till then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment