Monday, November 26, 2012

Run For GOLD 2012

A charity event to support GOLD (Generating Opportunity for Learning Disables) 
organised by the SUBS Student Concilium. 

I have always plan to join a charity run but failed too several reasons mainly the location cos I have not transport! this time was lucky thanks to Michelle for fetching me or else so early no cabs and dangerous. Second, no partner to go hehe! So we all decided to go cos of the tweets conversations between Michelle and Carol so I barge in and started to convince a bit and finally all decided to join. To my surprise Sarah and Hannah also join haha! 

RUN FOR GOLD

In my opinion, it was indeed a very successful event, why le?
Not to simply say that but it was due to the fact I can see so many generations of human beings such as

RUN FOR GOLD

RUN FOR GOLD

RUN FOR GOLD

RUN FOR GOLD



Also there are RedBull and Milo Vans but I didn't take any cos one it was a gas drink and second Milo will be too sweet for me.
I do not drink anything that has gas but I drink Milo or any chocolate drink la! 
Only idiots who don't drink I guess (don't be offended if my readers don't drink hehe!)

RED BULL


RUN FOR GOLD

Look at the amount of $$ raised, proven that it was a successful ones. They targeted 1k people to participate but it was beyond that as RM20 per person. Congrats SUBS :)

After the event, obviously time to fill our stomach so Sushi Zanmai was our choice.
but before that I had nasi lemak with chicken already, fat die me ahahah!

We were too early so had to queue like 45 to 60 mins, too tired to walk around and kill time lol!

Sushi Zanmai

Awesomeness, I had two plates of salmon and a plate of mackerel yumz!

PS: I accidentally deleted my whole picasa web album and no restored! Then all those blog pictures related to it, also removed :( so I had to go each posts and uploaded the photos again. Sigh! but my hardwork has done, took me 1.5 days tsk tsk! It happened cos I wanted to update my blog then a box pop up saying that I have used up the storage so I was obviously too smart to delete the albums thinking that it might help me! indeed a terrible decision trolol!

PSS: Photos above are taken from SUBS and others FB

Till then s,

No comments:

Post a Comment