Sunday, November 25, 2012

tears in pains

I can't make the pain goes away completely so 
let say I would have at least once a year some moments to myself...
hmmm 'moment of truth' I guess
A moment to think of...
what has been going on? what I have done thus far? Should I go with it?
But
mostly it comes dashingly pain that it makes me tear-ed
without any thoughts



As though I am writing a poem but currently I am emotionally unstable without any reasons
but probably about jobs? lolol! 
what I want to do will always against what others want me to do
but fcuk.. it's my life right!
It shucks to the core, oh well... again, suck it up & be kind :)

I would like to share this old song, 
Eric Clapton - Tears in heaven


I just want to remind everyone that


Till then s,

No comments:

Post a Comment