Thursday, November 15, 2012

Bubbaaaa Gump

The reason behind having dinner at Bubba Gump was due to the recent promotion they had through Groupon. Purchased RM50 coupon for foods worth RM100 and I had additional discount voucher from Groupon which I used for this, in the end I paid RM40 only :)

bubba gump
 Alabama Wings RM21.90 

bubba gump
Shrimp Dynamite RM22.90

bubba gump
Stuffed Shrimp RM43.90

Previous Stuffed Shrimp tasted better than this one but others like this one as well. 
I still prefer the old one, please revamp back haha!

bubba gump
BBQ Ribs RM43.90
Personally I'm not a steak/ribs fans so its only average to me, no heart :)

bubba gump
Cookie Sundae RM15.90
♥ ♥ 
A must to try or eat whenever you step into Bubba Gump, 
trust me you will regret only after you eat coz of FATS!! haha!

We were upset because we ordered a bottomless drink but they charged us double cos some of us took few sips! Dayumm brainless waiter, close one eye la tsk tsk tsk! 
Also please state such rule in the menu at least, customer does not such rules applied grr!

Total bill was up to RM202.20 for 3 persons trololol! but after using Groupon voucher, it became RM102.20 hehe! Hope Groupon will bring such awesome stuff again so I can always be a happy kid!!

Till then s,

No comments:

Post a Comment