Sunday, December 09, 2012

C H R I S T M A S

Helloww D E C E M B E R R R
I know it's already the second week of this month but excuses come along to the matter of fact that I have not been blogging since Nov 28 hehe!
It's a very exciting and stressing month at the same time. 
For other course mates, their finals are starting tomorrow, good luck s! 
Mine will start on the 17 and ends on 19 Dec. 

Current plan:
 19-20.12.12 Genting Farewell trip 
♥ 22.12.12 - 7.1.13 Hong Kong 

Prior and After that of course the sufferings which I'm not keen to share, totally mood destroyed :(

There are some posts I wanted to blog but I am just as lazy as an ass! 
perhaps it will up really late maybe Jan'13 lolol!

Anyway, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2013 in advance s!

Talking about Christmas, here is my wishlist comes with top priority haha!

JOB

Job

I totally try hard to get a job somewhere outside Indonesia at the moment. Not to neglect the country where I was born but I didn't grow up there! Btw, I applied everywhere in the world including my home country so shoo the biasses :) Seriously, I'm praying hard that I will get a job eh.. Searching a job is such a pain in the ass, but once you get what you need or want, its totally worth every single time and sweats you spent on it. ok la no sweat, I was just exaggerating but there are shoulder pains cos when I sit too long, my shoulder tend to hurt a lot.

Samsung Galaxy Note II

Samsung Galaxy Note II

A matter of fact, I have been using my HTC Wildfire for 2y2m. It's time for a change cos: 
first, the screen is somehow have red dots and black line, so whenever I want to read messages/whatsapps etc I need to touch it to the other side of the screen which is normal looking. second, the charger cable is almost spoilt, the connecting between the charger to my phone is terrible. It's very loose, so whenever I need to charge my phone, I have to use some things to hold it so it will stay that way while being charged. If I didn't realise the cable is loose, then it just won't charge, so I have to check it every 20mins? haha! third, the memory is only 2gb, so I can have whatsapp only, I had to remove my NuffnangX apps :( fourth, I can't have Instagram, cos my beloved Wildfire is not supported. Enough reasons to get new phone haha!

Adipure 360

Adipure 360

Needless to say I need a new gym shoes! cos the current one is worn-out, the front is torn and soon the outer layer will be gone :(

My wish list is very reasonable cos all comes with good reasons eh! haha! 

but I have another wish list that I need to fulfil after getting a job, save $$ and visit Korea!
Got to see a long lost friend like 6 years! miss her so much :) 

To end this post, show you me a photo of me and Xmas three hehe!


Till then s!

No comments:

Post a Comment