Friday, December 21, 2012

everybodehhhh

I felt terrible for people who came to my blog, seeing the first picture of a man showing his middle finger haha! So, I decided to have this post to cover it, also a greeting to everyone before leaving to Hong Kong for Christmas & New Year. Btw, I just came back from Genting yesterday (will put in on schedule post). 

H A P P Y H O L I D A Y S E V E R Y B O D Y !

M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S

&

H A P P Y N E W Y E A R 2 0 1 3


I know I have uploaded this photo previously but this is the only nice photo with a Xmas tree :p


AmAzInG Farewell trip where we had to wait for the lady to clean our room after check in and were too noisy while waiting at the corridor. Once we entered the room, received a call from receptionist complaint that we were too noisy damn you! but we don't give so much damn la, we had fun! haha! 

I'll schedule few post till I'm back unless I find time to blog during my HK trip :) 

Take care everybodehhhh!

Till then s!

No comments:

Post a Comment