Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Nothing beats HOME

M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S

Based on the title, obviously all of these foods were home cooked ones

HUGE PRAWN

HUGE PRAWN

huge prawns, the head is always the best part (beware of cholesterol though)

GINGER CHICKEN

Mom's signature dish, Chicken with Ginger

CALAMARI
Fried Calamari

BIBIMBAP

BIBIMBAP

Some times ago I was extremely craved for bibimbap and so I decided to make it and outcome was so yumzzzz! There are two photos cos I did twice and I liked the second photos cos its so organised, both taste are really yumzz le.. I used this recipe and added or replaced some ingredients based on my own favourites. Check out the link if you are keen of trying it cos video was provided :)

If you are hungry now, head out to nearest Korean restaurant and grab a bibimbap :)
Or perhaps go to the nearest supermarket and get the ingredients :)

Last but not least, herbal chicken soup, addiction for the month hehe!


Till then s!

No comments:

Post a Comment