Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Market, breakkie, wedding & japanese

Purposely get up at 7.45am to send niece to her school and get to see the market and took some photos




On the way home, went to my fav char chaan teng to have my fav crispy buns and milktea (it was the main purpose) but it went to the point that I ordered another set of brekkie meal that comes with macaroni soup and scramble egg with toast, greedy me right haha!




After fetching le niece back from school and get ready for le wedding ceremony at Hong Kong Country Club. Check out my niece, she was being the little cute boy haha!


I only cared bout CUPCAKES!!

Why do you steal the bucket of flowers from me asfdhgfkdrhne! haha!

In ze toilet, change back to my origin gender haha! I know we are all very cute :p



let's end the night with sushi & ramen, shall we? :)




Till then s!

No comments:

Post a Comment