Sunday, March 03, 2013

Hi-tea at the lobby, Peninsula HK

Pardon my absence, blame it on Instagram, I can foresee a lack of updates in this blog unless godknowswhathappen I ditch instagram lol! click on the first link, will direct you to my insta, follow me and you will see all the foodie photos :)
***
If you read my previous HK posts, of cos you know that I'm in love with Tai Hing crispy buns and milk tea hehe! but that we added french toast (too oily, not that nice though)


Apparently, The Peninsula is the most expensive hotel in HK, and their hi-tea, The Lobby is so famous and many people rave about it, despite the $$, we gave it a try! It wasn't worth the  money my cousin paid for. We find it nothing different from other bakery, other stores has so much nicer than this one. Maybe it was because of the venue that's people rave about it, not to mention the QUEUE!! my gowd, we queued for an hour plus and much for the disappointment in taste tsk tsk yet worth the experience lohh! But I still suggest you guys to give it a try if you want though hehe!


Another one, Laduree, for me the macaron taste so bloody sweet but its also very famous. I'm not sure whether the one in HK not up to the other branch standard or what. But I find it not good at all, eventhough the queue, the people who are willing to wait and bought so many boxes. Btw, I bought two pieces only just to know the taste lolol! and the person face turned different wtf!!


Road side junks still much better than the luxury junks lolol! 



 ***
One of the famous place, Temple Street, but I didn't get anything, only to eat hehe!

First round, this hotpot rice, fcukin disappointed tasteless, but again so famous, deserve a try but failed haha!
It has 4-5 outlets in Temple Street, it shows how famous are they but not good :(
First hotpot, yet disappointed :(

If you are there, check out this shop for their beef brisket noodle soup, thumbs up max!! 
but I forgot to take photo of it hehe!

Most expensive and bitter herbal jelly I ever had! 

I'm sincerely apologise for the lack of updates, opt for my Instagram please :) 
Till then s!

No comments:

Post a Comment