Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Buku Tiga Lima

As promised in Instagram, I will blog bout Buku Tiga Lima. So here it is!
The cafe atmosphere is so vintage looking, really artsy except that the chairs were not so comfy.
Its a very nice place to chill, if you are tired from the hectic KL, hop into your car
and drive to Ipoh and visit this cafe, it has a really good ambience.



Not only Buku Tiga Lima, but it has another connecting shop, Burps and Giggles.
There are two different concepts and opening hours, so checked their website before going.

Buku Tiga Lima has Crepes (sweet and savoury), Bagels & Hot Spuds.
I was in a rush so I had my savoury crepe to takeaway, it was so yummy, really love it! lol!


Another one, Burps and Giggles, where I had no chance to visit but when I was there,
plenty of customer had their breakfast and it has a good review from bloggers too (I will visit when I go to Ipoh godknowswhen haha!)

Some people may have difficulties to locate the shop but it located directly behind Kong Heng :)

Till then s!

No comments:

Post a Comment