Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Negatively Positive



Lately, I have been so negatively positive (confused much? I have always been so positive according to people I talked too. I felt like it left me to a point that I’m being thrown from a rooftop of 99 floors, mainly because of finding a decent job for these three months and ended with nothing has hit me. Some jobs may come to some one easily cos of the connection they have, some may get it cos of the unfairness of understanding of different course, some may get it cos of their smart brain. Nothing is fair and square, but accepts it bitches!

and the fact of leaving this place where I have stayed for almost 9 years.

Being alone in another country is never easy yet I have survived even though my parents never came to visit me in those years, NOT EVEN ONCE, and I’m still strong, but I am broken into pieces these days, I am seriously too negative nowadays.

Yet, I am thankful to my parents’, for:

The LOVE which they have given me endlessly despite the little time I spent with them for every holiday in a year.
The hard earned money to support me financially
The patience to comfort me when I was sad, homesick, disappointed and inexplicable
The lessons to be wise and humble to everyone

Words will never be enough to describe my feeling to you, Mom N Dad, but what both of you have given me up to Today will always stay in my heart and it will always be remembered and I am looking forward to upcoming ones. 

Btw, I was actually tearing when I typed this post few hours ago.

Nevertheless, everything never comes easy, 
don’t take them for granted and appreciate what you always have! 

Till then s!

No comments:

Post a Comment