Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Main course to supper, Hong Kong

Got up early, took bus with aunts to this place which famous for roasted duck. 
I personally think it was too oily, if you are a person who is moderately health concern like me, 
give it a try but if you are a very health concern, please do not try at all! haha!
I literally scrap through the fats every pieces that went in to my mouth.
No more second time for me, if I have to, then Ill just watch people consuming those lol!




Came back to Kowloon and hope to the nearest Starbucks to get molten chocolate cake but unfortunately not all Starbucks served that. So hop to another one and voila.. we got what we wanted :)


After some shopping, we thought of going to a famous shop that sells cheung fan but it closed so we opt for the nearest grill shop for supper but the taste was yucckk! in the end we still have to finish it though, didn't want to waste and it was expensive too! :( 



Basically my whole journey in Hong Kong, full of eatings cos shopping is secondary
although I shopped too haha!

Due to the yuckyy supper, we headed to the nearest dessert shop and it was good
cos they used the expensive milk I mentioned before as the main ingredient!
Also they served all kind of milk desserts, but I was too smart to take photo of the menu using some camera app in the end I couldn't capture the shop name n damn!
I could read it as Angel Dessert but as I googled, it looks different, sorry boss hehe!




Till then s!

No comments:

Post a Comment