Monday, February 04, 2013

Street foods in Hong Kong

Why suddenly updated so frequently? haha cos I have the mood to blog so why not scheduled some posts as well haha! Also CNY in 9 days and I'll be home in 5 days! yay! 

A very packed restaurant, don't know the name hehe!
It tastes so-so only though!


Some of the street foods you may want to try,

Curry fish balls (ze best from all that I have ever tried)
It's located in front of a mtr station, problem is I don't exactly know which mtr hehe!
but I took photo of the shop name, go google :)


Gong Cha Milktea, I don't know how to differentiate the taste, cos I always drink their signature green tea w/ extra foam in Msia. I regretted that I didn't order my favs, damn idiot! 

許留山Hui Lau Shan
Mixed fruits to end the night :)


Till then s!

No comments:

Post a Comment