Friday, February 01, 2013

Tsui Wah Restaurant, 翠華餐廳

I have been hiatus for a while teehee, hmm hmm being lazy lol!

H E L L O F E B R U A R Y

So when I reached Hong Kong on 22/12,  it was already 7pm, went home and had a lil chat 
then my first supper already eat like a cow haha!

First restaurant I visited, Tsui Wah, a very famous cha chaan teng! 


Tsui wah
 Try their Milktea w/o sugar first, its totally different from Malaysia one lol!
If you can't stand w/o sugar then add in the provided sugar (just so you know the original milktea taste)
I prefer mine w/o sugar :)

It was cold that night and I wasn't used to the weather so I ordered a hot one
but the rest of the trip, I had cold Milktea (ze best!!)

Crispy buns with condensed milk
 Crispy buns w/ condensed milk, the only food I missed the most out of so many. 
I know when you hear the CONDENSED MILK part, you will say wtfff, so fattening!! haha!
Seriously, its damn NICE! during holiday, fats and carbs are not an excuse :p



Personally, for Milktea and Crispy buns w/ condensed milk, I prefer Tai Hing, will blog further bout it.
But noodles, I prefer Tsui Wah.

***
After Tsui Wah, time to move on to dessert yay!


Too full to eat other type of desserts although I really wanted to try others lol! 

Till then s!

No comments:

Post a Comment