Friday, April 13, 2012

Mac & cheese in cups

Recently, breakfast has become my routine no matter what time I wake up.. It used to be: “skip the brekkie, let’s lunch!” unhealthy? hell yesh! But having late brekkie is not good as well but brekkie is part of me, can’t help it though!

All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast - John Gunther

I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time" so I ordered French toast during the Renaissance - Steven Wright



Somewhere in February, I read Emily’s blog bout Mac & Cheese Cups here, I was inspired to make one as well. Yesterday was a holiday, so I tried to make Mac and Cheese using this recipe here! be careful with the recipe cos its for 12 servings, you can change to how many servings as you want and click recalculate :) I added in my own recipe too! Cos I preferred it slightly spicy and meaty! Followed the recipe, add in bacon & pepper, stir it, till all the cheese melt!


I don’t have breadcrumbs, but I had wholemeal bread at home, so I toasted it to make it a bit crunchy then chopped it finely (supposed to be but mine not so fine grrr) too lazy haha!



Before baking, it should look like this or urs nicer? Haha!  Oh yeah the butter I used was salted butter, I always use salted butter only to cook or bake :)

Voilaa! Fresh from the oven, add chili flakes and oregano on top! Taste so so yummy :)


Oh yeah instead of taking pictures of my face so I took pics of the macaroni with polaroid! Lol! N its on my wall now hehe! I know its weird, oh well! it happens! ;p


Current Stress: FUTURE!! Future how how how?! No visa, how to get job?! Where should I work, what should I do? 

Mom said: Nah, don’t think about it, wait till the time comes, how to do that? I also want to know! :( life is miserable, horrible, terrible, name it! gahhhh! who want to give me visa and job? Some said go back home open shop, how I wish I’m that wealthy! Haha! I should take a year to travel, ya right no $$!

Tomorrow is Friday already, have a good day ahead and enjoy your upcoming weekends

No comments:

Post a Comment