Saturday, April 28, 2012

BERSIH 3.0

I know I never talked bout politics but only Foods and Life, so I just want to share a lil bit of what I know. The purpose of Bersih is just simple, the Malaysians just wanted a clean election without corruption etc. Although I did not witness the real thing, but it so heart-breaking to see such things actually happened: 




Oh yeah bout the car accidents, I watched the video, I guess not the police fault? yes? no? watch it here Anyways, the community just wanted the government to know their opinions on fairness, even though there is a proper channel to bring up these issues, I don't think they actually would do something about it, so don't blame the citizens for their actions! Btw I took the pics from Bersih Official FB, if you want to know further just click on it :) somehow I think both did make mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment