Sunday, April 08, 2012

2012 Chinese new year

Chinese New Year equals to almost complete family this year, none of us would expect my brother would be  home, he surprised us!! Few days before he reached, he told me that there would be some stuffs which he sent through his friend. But few mins before he reached the door step, he called so I can collect from his friend! But but but this ugly brother appeared! Lol! Unfortunately air tickets were too expensive so the two kids and sis in law didn’t have the chance to get back! :( 

 
Dad & mom were so funny, at first shy shy but in the end! The picture should explain very well lol!


There you go, the ugly kids! One lame thing I found out from my camera, there is no SELF-TIMER!! So we had to take it separately grrr! No complain cos I got it from lucky draw hehe!



Our reunion dinner which all almost gone in less than one hour! :P










I had the urge to eat clams and prawns!! die die must eat before I left home, so yeah mom got it for me! love you mummy, you are the best mom in my world :) I wish next year we can have a larger family reunion with sis in laws and kids :)

No comments:

Post a Comment