Saturday, September 07, 2013

Holly Brown, Awfully chocolate & Espressamente illy K11

 Aloha September 

The reason we went to K11 was for the limited edition Air Jordan shoes that my cousin was looking for but they don't have it asdfghjkl!

So we went for Holly Brown, cos I saw the adv on the thick honey toast,
the moment I saw it, saliva dropping (at that time, I saw many people posted on thick toast yet no chance to give it a try, the one I tried at nearby, it was suck!) but this one #OHSOGOOOD

Holly Brown

Holly Brown
As usual I'm an affogato addicts
Yin Yang

Holly Brown
Honey Toast Strawberry Sweetheart
 As cousin went to see watches with friend, me with his wife and kid went to eattt again haha!

Awfully chocolate
Brownies
Then headed to Espressamente illy, it was #OHSOGOOOD

Espressamente illy
Spaghetti mushroom truffle thumbs up!

Affogato, not a good one, the proportion wasn't right :(

Iced latte
I think it was at harbour view, when I saw this Godiva shop at the LG, and tried the caramel chocolate!
asdfghjkl #OHSOGOOD, I regretted that I bought one only sobs :(


Btw K11 architecture is so unique yet confusing, very artistic :)

Ciao, lies!

No comments:

Post a Comment