Saturday, September 14, 2013

Din Tai Fung - Sivercord, HK

I went to HK twice this year and both times my aunt would ask me to go eat at Din Tai Fung,
you know how good it is when the elders want you to eat it right!

I'm at the same side as them when I tried the ones in KL,
I thought the quality of food and services would be the same but it was quite different hmph!

Din Tai Fung

Din Tai Fung
Xiao Long Bao (#OHSOGOOOD)
Din Tai Fung
#ORGASMIC
Din Tai Fung
Black Truffle Xiao Long Bao #OHGOOOD
Din Tai Fung
Steamed Shrimp & Pork shao mai, #OHSOGOOOD 
Din Tai Fung
Fried Rice with Egg & Shredded Pork #familyfavs #ORGASMIC
Din Tai Fung
Noodles with Scallions, the noodles were good but too oily :(
Also, one of my instagram friend said the one in Shanghai is ze best, so I asked my aunt and cousin,
they said Noooh, the one in HK is ze best so I'm in dilemma now haha!

Anyway HK is way better than KL since I tried this two places,
I skipped the one in Jakarta when my aunts and mom had lunch in Grand Indonesia branch.
It serves halal food, of cos the well known xiao long bao would be #OHSUCKS

Last but not least, I exercise to eat, so head to gym or exercise at home peeps
I don't do gym for losing weight or building muscles only but to EAT (top priority)


Ciao, lies!

No comments:

Post a Comment