Saturday, October 13, 2012

J town 3

Met up with a friend and had late lunch at Hachi Hachi Bistro in Mall Taman Anggrek

Appetizer

Sashimi Appetizer IDR50,000. Rating 4/5
Miso Soup IDR 11,000. Rating 2/5
Spicy Bulgogi Yakiniku IDR39,000. Rating 3/5
I always have a thing for yakiniku since I had yakiniku beef MOS burger back in 2009, geez 3 years ago. I am dying for MOS burger, Malaysia Y U NO open one! I looked for it in Jakarta, I purposely went to the mall for MOS burger and shit closed shop already (heart breakk arggghh). Not to mention after we knew that info from receptionist, me and bro sprint towards the car before my auntie went into parking and disappeared haha! 

Dancing Eel Roll IDR 41,000. Rating 3/5
Seafood Bar IDR37,000. Rating 2/5
Spaghetti & Ham for my Niece IDR33,000. Rating 2/5
Chirashi IDR80,000
I didn't know that the bottom of the Chirashi was rice, till it came :( I was already loaded with so much of things, in the end we didn't finish the rice. 
***
One of the night after dinner, we passed by this dessert shop nearby our apartment, it turns out not that bad and not that pricey as well.
The price range between IDR 15.000 to IDR 25,000 for those we bought.
Rating 3/5





Can't remember what was the last one.
Overall my food hunting with limited transportation in J town turned out wasn't that bad :)

P/S: atm I'm in Medan preparing for my fren's wedding also eating yumz and fatty foods haha!

Much Love,
MW

No comments:

Post a Comment