Monday, October 08, 2012

H E R M O

Recently, I came across this website, Hermo, it's an online shop which provide range of cosmetics, perfumes and skin care products at a discounted price. Brands like Estee Lauder, Laneíge, SK-II, Elizabeth Arden and many more! If you think those products are fake or whatsoever, you are wrong, its totally 100% AUTHENTIC! You may not trust me but give it a try, buy their cheapest products and check for yourself.
ie. they have mask box, you can choose a combination of masks which they have in their website. Usually if I want to buy mask from Watson or Guardian, I have to get the whole box in one brand. But Hermo provides me with different brands in one box, I like that options :) But I haven't got the chance to buy their mask products yet cos I have so many unused ones :(

Not to mention if you are not satisfy with the products you purchase, they also provide 14 days free return w/o reasons. What else you would want to ask for more. At first I doubted their products, so I did what I said earlier but after few days I went back to Hermo, and purchase other products again! :) 

The products I bought so far:

Estee Lauder Perfectly Splash Away Cleanser 30ml & Idealist Skintone Illuminator 7ml @RM54.00 instead of RM78.50
In the website, they also provide instructions to use, I find it very helpful. I may not know what is Idealist Skintone Illuminator for? Although I know this product earlier la.. lol! But seriously, if you don't know what are some products for click on it and you may get the answers :)

Also they provide flash shipping service, awesomeness! Flash shipping means in 2 days after payment made, you can have your products already. I always worry whenever I purchase products online , one reason - I'm not always at home. No one to collect my stuff, so you can let them know when do you prefer to receive your products (I mean at which day not time tho, postman also need a life)

Oh yeah, they update their hot deals everyday. Totally a steal! :)

Like their FB page for more hot deals and free gift, Hermo FB
Check their web page and shop, Hermo

Have fun in getting your products, read the reviews too!

Till then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment