Sunday, October 07, 2012

J town 2

Let's start with Tous les Jours


I like their croissants more than these Tiramisu & Chocolate mousse :)
***


Simply Simple Baked Brownies, its just simply perfect, give it a try by clicking on the link. I always prefer original, but the cheesy ones is also thumbs up! worth to try for those in J town or it can be shipped to some places due to the durability ( don't think of preservative ok!) cos brownies meant to eat after few days only taste yumm! 
***


One of the lunch at Pizza Hut in Ancol. After lunch we had a good evening, walking around and its pretty huge, wear slipper/shoes if you plan to go.
For the above picture (the salad), I'm amazed with my 6th aunt skills to grab so much of ingredients in such a small bowl! Unfortunately, I'm not a huge fan of salad except Caesar Salad hehe! 
***

Another evening ended with swimming and enjoy the breeze while waiting for other nieces to finish their cleaning :) So I end up follow my this cute niece to pose, she is such a poser, I declared I'm lost! haha!
***


While waiting for my brother to check his eyes/looked for homeware stuff, we cam-whore instead haha! So long never have a nice pic with mom, and check out her 'The Rock Eye'. Now I understand where I get all those kind of look whenever I stare at things haha! Many people commented we look alike but I always tease her maybe I was adopted cos I have different type of bloods from everyone else in the Family haha!

L-R: Black Pepper Beef, Braised Tofu, Prawn with Salted Eggs(not crispy so not nice), and Porks!
The One and Only dinner with only our family @Canton-i, the rest definitely with relatives/friends. Not that I don't like but I prefer it simple haha! Of course I always love to catch up with relatives too but not all the time tho! 

The Kids noodles, its nice! we ordered few 2-3 plates lol!
***

The Haagen-dazs failed big times, the one in Central Park. Maybe because of their buy one free one promo for BCA card holders, but still! I'm a huge fans of their ice cream, but lose hope cos of these, melted so fast, they should make it more solid, it was terrible sighh! But I had another sessions in other malls, way better :)

Extremely happy despite the melted case
Me, cousin and niece left earlier to hunt for more nice foods, then the rest ordered the ice cream again with complaints! then they got the more solid ice cream sobs! should insist on complaining before I left lolol!
***
All located in Central Park
First one: HongKong Cafe


The niece had Spaghetti Cuttlefish Urchin, not nice one, terrible smell cos the cuttlefish not fresh :( The rest of the foods shared by me and the cousin! What we ordered is good, but the spaghetti so so only. Where got people so idiot go to HongKong restaurant ordered Spaghetti, of cos order dimsums mah! haha! There were Hakau @IDR17,500, Siew Mai @IDR16,000, and Chicken feets @IDR13,500.
Thumbs up for the dimsums :)
Red Velvet Cake in HKC@ IDR17,000
***
Next: Churreria

Churros Classic @IDR28,000
It tasted good especially with the dark chocolate, I admit la that was my first time to eat churros, sakai to the max hahha! I always wanted to try, but I dono any shops in Pyramid that sell these (self-defense haha!)
Classic Churreria Chocolate @IDR30,000 yumz too!
***
Couz choice: Bon Chon (A Korean Brand)
Regular Bite of Fried Chicken @IDR13,181
The portion were so little, but we just wanted to try as well. At that time our stomach were on top of our lung already haha! It was okay okay only tho!
***
In case you were curious who the hell is my cousin since I kept mentioning her lolol!
***
Oh yeah, I also realised Indonesia's service and tax charges is the other way round from Msia.

Indonesia: Service charges 6% & Tax 10%
Msia: Service charges 10% & Tax 6%

At least I learnt something about my own country haha!
***
Till then, J Town part 3 yumz!
Happy Weekend although its a Sunday already, I still have another day HAHAH evil laugh! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment