Sunday, September 18, 2011

Stressed=Desserts

Recently Medan is flooded with pastry shops, one of them is belong to a friend of mine, check out the fb page, HOWEY

HOWEY
S'il Vous Plait
HOWEY

HOWEY

HOWEY

HOWEY

All the cakes are good! My recommendation is
S'il Vous Plait-Chocolate and orange cointreau mousse (Most popular).

Another one is an online-based shop. I blogged about it before,here
Check out the fb page, La maison patisserie and the website, La maison patisserie.

This shop only sells Macarons,

La Maison Patisserie

Cupcakes (can be customized),



Cakes,

Feuille d'Automne 

Gateau Opera
 I'm in love with Gateau Opera, but I didn't get to try it at that time :(

Last one “La eve”, it’s a home-based shop.



Managed to try these three shops while I was on holiday, Medan is such a heaven, full of awesome foods. 

P/S: some pics are taken from the websites, unless those stated with MW :)

-Desserts cure stressed, just like medicine-

No comments:

Post a Comment