Thursday, September 08, 2011

Lately


It’s been a while since I last updated, previous posts was mostly on scheduled. 

First week I reached Sunway, I had to study for my re-sit paper. I expected to fail FCR2 instead of BS, but in the end failed BS (Should not think of such things but to pass all). FCR2 was really tough like you need to answer 16 questions in 3 hours and it tested almost all the 12-15 topics we learnt! 

So yeah, was disappointed that I failed, few of us experienced first time failure. For positive thinkers, it’s better to fail now so you learn how to solve it rather than in the future which you are so panic and don’t know what to do at all. Being so depressed for the Raya week, while everyone was on holiday, I was home struggling and depressed. Yet those moments are over, had the exam few days ago, pray hard it will turn out well. The moment the exam is over, felt really really really glad! 

To some people, they may think my course is just the same as others but in fact it’s not. I suggest those who think that way, try enrolling the course and prove me wrong if you do not fail any subject at all in your entire 3 year, provided you have an average grade only. 

While I was on holiday, I watched this Korean variety show “Running Man”. I did not think of it would be fun, yet I’m addicted (I recommended you guys to watch too cos it just make your day better off). I always curse those people who updated on K-pop in my twitter timeline. Now, I understood how they feel and I’m one of them without showing it only LOL!

Some food pics I had while I was on holiday :)


Belut (kopitiam with awesome food)

No comments:

Post a Comment