Sunday, July 15, 2012

One of UHY gatherings

It happened when it was like April, the purpose was to gather and celebrated Corina's bday :) On May, we supposed to gather and celebrated XW and Candice bday but no time, then postponed to June and again couldn't make it :( probably next month :) 

The April gathering was about lunch after class with Angie at Room Eighteen, Mid Valley. I can hardly remember the name of the dishes, but the food ratings are 3/5 stars :) Price range: RM10 and above.





Then off to Office to have a lil chat and managed to help a bit of their work, then proceed to Tong Pak Fu for dessert with YH and Renee (my so called unforgettable tea-time date in our 50's lolol!) 
Food Ratings: 3/5 Price: Not sure (Colleague treats teehee :p) 
MUST TRY: If you are a durian eater, then go for their Durian Snow Ice =)



Peanut Cream

Glutinous Rice Balls w/ Black Sesame & Peanut Toppings
Moving on to meeting the rest of the colleagues for dinner and movie. I really can't recall where we had our dinner but it somewhere along the Brotzeit area! pardon me cos its 3 months ago :( 
Food Ratings: 2.5/5 Price: RM10 above 
But I remembered the cake from Lavender :p


The magic drink? haha! Just normal drink :p






I'm glad that I have such an awesome ex-colleagues :) 

Hell yesh!! I'm done with exams hmmph like finally :)
I'm counting on KK trip to make me as happy as anyone can be while having holiday there, any recommendations on what to do and eat there, please leave me comments :) 

I can expect none would response to any of my voucher and questions so I just answered myself! lol! #foreveralone

I shall end this post with my nerdy & silly pics lol!


Have an awesome weekend ahead peeps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment