Thursday, June 21, 2012

Pinterest

For those, who doesn't know about Pinterest. I'll be doing a short intro about it, cos some people were asking me what is it about! :) It won't be long cos I believe you could just Google... loading... and voila... Pinterest lol! its actually my account haha!.. Nah this is the homepage :p 
Its sort of a platform for you to share awesome photos with ideas on it like recipe, DIY stuffs, weddings, travel places etc! Of cos all those pictures people pinned it from some blogs or websites, this is also to share their ideas with you.. I found this picture is cool, cos apparently in the picture is a soap bubble with a reflection of sunrise!


or DIY like this one:


you guys can visit this page to understand further what is it about, if you like social sharing stuffs, I recommend you to join :) haha! sounds like I'm doing an adv for them but NO, I'm NOT but I wish I am la! probably ppl use engine search and this post came about and the pinterest team hire me then WOW! lol! Impossible wan eh lol!

Don't forget to follow my Pinterest here or just go to the left hand side of my blog click on follow me on Pinterest :)

2 comments:

  1. haha! they should pay you ))) great post!

    Please support my up and coming blog about life and fashion in Los Angeles by following it on Bloglovin ;) I can follow you back if you want ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I know I deserve some $$ for this post haha! Thanks!

    Done! sure, please follow me back :)

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2708773/shake-and-stir-it-to-the-fullest

    ReplyDelete