Thursday, July 28, 2011

The other side down


Today been busy, reached office in the morning then worked till 2pm, went out for lunch at 2.30pm with Merz S Class, boss treats, teehee!  last day of work tho, not sure if I'll be back on September hehe

Then met up with Kong & Pui after work in Secret Recipe, KL Sentral. Missing old days, how I wish we can always see each other, but Kong is in Oxford & Pui is in Warwick, how I wish I’m studying in UK as well haha!

I believed it is easier to lose that friend when both are either too close or too far from each other. Mixed feelings when I’m thinking bout my friendship for this year, feels like I have screwed all. I guess I’ve been busy with work, studying, assignments and societies, probably just reasons but I really. Only now I am free, hence its too late for me to solve all the problems occurred. Tried tho just now hope it works out, even if it’s not, knowing that they are as happy as everyone are then I am glad for them (not true, still sad & disappointed if no reply) lol.. 

Doing never been easier than Talking

No comments:

Post a Comment