Thursday, July 14, 2011

C'est La "V" Love Faith Live - Vanness Wu

While everybody crazy over Harry Porter, I am crazy over Vanness Wu, been listening to his new album C'est La "V". 

"IS THIS ALL"


說愛就愛
 

PPM has ended, today is a chillax day first till tomorrow engine gonna start for FCR2 sighh..

Btw, I want to wish the previous owner of my phone number a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRANDYY!! yesh I'm using recycle number screwed Maxis! and coincidentally his name is Brandy (or just a nickname?) and I'm Martini, I hope the next owner of this number won't be Vodka or Tequilla lol! I think he is a singer cos all his frens/fans (not sure which) would whatsapp/SMS/call to the number asked him zillion of questions such as where is he performing tonite or I saw a video of you singing, it was damn awesome!! When I'm in good mood then I would tell them "Owhh he has changed his number etc". but I'm so curious to know who is this person so any readers who happened to read my blog and you know this singer named BRANDY, let me know! lol! and again HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDY, eventho I dono you oh well your frens/fans has give me some ideas regarding you HAHA!

Oh yeah received a call from Milktee regarding my last two month order, I bought a pant but I couldn't fit into it so was just thinking 'arghh, wasted $$ but what to do so just left it in the wardrobe till fungus surround it lohh' but who knows they called, I nearly thought its Brandy's fren, so not gonna answer the call lol! Luckily i did and she mentioned she has extra in their shop or something like that, and I told her my fatty bum probs that I can't fit into it. She just so nice and told me that any items I purchased which not suit for me, can always posted back and they either refund or I can exchange with another item. NEVER IN MY LIFE, FOUND SUCH A GOOD SELLER!

I think other seller can't be bother so long the product is sold but Milktee is so different, eventho its their/my mistake, I still can tolerate cos they made their effort to call & confirm again! so I recommend you to shop here, here, here. Of course if it suits your taste, they also will post your items the day after you made your payment! wish their business prosperous :) so far their service is awesome to me.

Love, Faith, Live - Vanness Wu

See ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment